The Perfect Replacement for your Fluorescent Panel Lighting
Designed for drop in ceilings, the LumiSheet Lamp – high performance edge-lit LED flat panel from Dongbu Lightec offers energy efficient and sustainable lighting solutions for commercial new construction or retrofit applications including offices, schools, hospitals and retail stores. Available in 2×2, 1×4 and 2×4 models in warm, natural and daylight color temperatures, this thermally efficient fixture delivers soft, even illumination, creating more productive and visually comfortable workspace.
The DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) is a project of Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP),a regional non-profit founded in 1996 whose mission is to serve the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic to accelerate energy efficiency in the building sector through public policy, program strategies and education. The DLC promotes quality, performance and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members; luminaire manufacturers; lighting designers and other industry stakeholders throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Over its 14 year history the DLC program has driven the lighting market towards innovation by providing information, education, tools and technical expertise for cutting edge technologies. Since 2010, the DLC has administered the Qualified Products List (QPL), a leading resource that distinguishes quality, high efficiency LED products for the commercial sector. Today, the QPL sets the bar for efficiency program incentives across the U.S. and Canada while informing manufacturer product development.
- Edge-lit technology enables even light distribution
- Delivering up to 3500 lumens of glare-free, 80 CRI light
- Integrated driver enclosed in electro galvanized iron 1.5T junction box enables installation depth of just 2 inches
- Aluminum 1T back panel provides heat sink, reducing room temperature and HVAC maintenance costs
- Compatible with 0-10V electronic dimmers
- No UV or mercury
- 50,000 hour life backed by 5 year warranty
- DesignLights™ Consortium qualified product
- Emergency battery back-up available
- Fluorescent Fixture Replacement
- Retail Stores
- Residential Spaces (Closets/Family Room/Hallways)